Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Although the terms e-marketing and digital marketing are still dominant in academia, social media marketing is becoming more popular for both practitioners and researchers.
The term social media marketing (SMM) refers to the use of social media and social networks to market a company's products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while.
How to create a social media strategy
1. Choose social media marketing goals that align to business objectives,
2. Create a social media content calendar,
3. Set up accounts and improve profiles,
5. Know your competition,
6. Learn everything you can about your audience,
7. Do a social media audit.
Digital Marketing Packages in India.
Search Keywords, Content Marketing, Keyword Research, Backlink Audit, Social Media Profile Creations, Blog Submissions and More.
Cost: 10K To 25K INR Per Month
1. 100% ROI is attained through Google Ads, 2. 65% of businesses invest in PPC Advertising, 3. 50% of conversions on Google Ads than Organic Traffic.
Cost: 8K - 25K INR Per Month
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
Cost Of Social Media Marketing: Rs. 2000/Months.